Love the forest? #LoveAdventure?
If you love quality time in the great outdoors then this could be the perfect start to 2015 for you. One very lucky member of the tribe will win a break for up to 4 people, in a 2 bedroom Silver Birch cabin with a hot tub for a 3 night weekend break at Cropton, North Yorkshire. You’ll also enjoy our much loved adventures at Dalby Forest, where you can head off-road on our Forest Segways, get up in the forest canopy on a Tree Top Adventure or Tree Top Junior experience.
Whether you are travelling with your loved ones or a group of friends, your Forest Holidays cabin is your personal sanctuary in the forest, where you are in charge of your own agenda and doing the things you love. The freedom, the fresh air and the forest are yours to enjoy at your own pace.
Get ready for action, choose archery, cycling or Forest Ranger activities. Or master the art of relaxing, opting for gentle woodland walks, enjoying a sensory spa treatment or simply unwinding in the private comfort of your cabin or hot tub. Dogs are also welcome in specific pet-friendly accommodation. Visit www.forestholidays.co.uk to find out more.
This competition is now closed. Please click here to find our latest competition.
Terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is: Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Go Ape or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above.
6. The competition period starts Thursday 8th January 9am until Sunday 22nd February Midnight 2015.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason.
8. The prize consists of one winner for 4 people, in a 2-bedroom Silver Birch cabin with a hot tub for a 3-night weekend break at Cropton, North Yorkshire. Along with either 4 Tree Top Adventure tickets or 4 Segway tickets at Dalby Forest.
9. The prize must be taken by 31 December 2015, subject to availability. The prize is a 3-night weekend break (Friday to Monday) and cannot be taken on a bank holiday or in the school holidays. The location for the prize is Cropton in North Yorkshire. The prize does not include travel.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as consent for your entry data to be used for promotional use by Go Ape and Forest Holidays. Please be aware that should you receive further communications from Go Ape or its partners, you will be given the option to unsubscribe or opt out.