Win a school trip they’ll never forget.
If you want to give your class a unique outdoor educational experience, you’re in luck. Go Ape are giving you the chance to WIN a school trip for your class*.
Watch them unleash their inner apes as they fly down zip-wires, swing on giant Tarzan swings and tackle wobbly crossings on our Tree Top Junior adventure. All you have to do to enter is fill in the form below:
This competition is now closed.
1. The promoter is: Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Go Ape or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above.
6. *The prize includes a Tree Top Junior Adventure for 30 participants, during term-time Monday to Friday. Participants must be 1 metre tall to Go Ape and should be supervised from the ground by responsible adults at a 1:8 ratio. Tree Top Junior is available at 16 of our 29 nationwide locations. Travel and accommodation are not included.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified on 31st March 2016 and the winner must claim their prize within 24 hours. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.