See ‘the most popular show in the West End’
Win a nights stay at London Hilton on Park Lane and watch the most popular show in the West End, Wicked.
The prize is for a family of 4, including £100 towards travel, a stay at Hilton’s flagship hotel in London and 4 x tickets to see the show.
Prepare to be spellbound this Christmas with Wicked, the award-winning musical that tells the incredible untold story of two young sorcery students whose extraordinary adventures in Oz will ultimately see them fulfil their destinies as Glinda the Good and the Wicked Witch of the West.
With extra matinees throughout the Christmas season, there has never been a better time to discover the captivating story, spectacular costumes, thrilling technical wizardry, and phenomenal score – featuring the show-stopping ‘Defying Gravity’ – that have made Wicked “the most popular show in the West End” (Time Out London).
Overlooking Hyde Park, London Hilton on Park Lane’s fantastic Mayfair location is close to many of London’s top attractions including West End theatres, historic landmarks and famous shopping districts. Step inside the hotel and you’ll find elegant rooms with magnificent views, world-class dining — everything you need for a remarkable stay in the capital.
Sorry this competition is now over.
1. The promoter is: Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Go Ape or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above.
6. The competition period finishes 5 January 2017
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.
16. Tickets valid for Monday to Thursday 7.30pm & Wednesday 2.30pm performances only, from Monday 2nd January 2016 until Thursday 23 March 2017, w/c 26 December 2016 & w/c 13 February 2017. Please provide three dates that you would like to attend and the production will find best availability. Transport and accommodation not included. Wicked is recommended for ages 7+. Please note that all persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Children under 3 years of age will not be admitted.