We’re bringing the World’s longest indoor twin zip wires to the Telegraph Outdoor Adventure and Travel Show, driven by SEAT, from February 13 – 16 2014 at Excel, London.
Here’s a few facts about our appearance at the show.
1. Intended zips will be 160m long at angle of 2.6degrees.
2. The height of the platform is 8.5m. The two ladders are the longest Apple Pickers Ladders in Go Ape! A whopping 9.5m!
3. There is 74x1tonne bags of woodchip on site.
4. The combined weight of the anchors is 24tonnes about the weight of 2 double decker buses
5. The Monkey was kidnapped from the Go Ape Course at Wyre Forest. The Manager still hasn’t noticed!
9. And for the nerds; The co-efficient of friction between the floor and the anchor is 0.46.
We can’t wait to see you swing by.
We open all of our adventures for you to enjoy at the weekends in November. But this year we’ve decided to keep the forest doors of some of our busier adventures open on Fridays!
So you’ll be able to swing by the following adventures on a Friday in November. Just wrap up warm, hunt out those gloves and join us for a final forest fix before winter really sets in.
Our Trent Park adventure near London is nestled in acres of stunning woodland and a stones throw from the capital. The park is perfect for family adventure days out in London. Take in the views from the trees and share some amazing adventure memories with your tribe, taking on Tarzan Swings, high ropes, epic zip wire and Trent Park is home to one of our epic Skateboard Zips.
Thetford Forest is the original and arguably still the best. Set in the heart of Britain’s largest lowland pine forest, our first ever course is centred around 30 miles of bike and walking trails from which to explore 50,000 acres of forest. And the mother of all our courses features our classic Tree Top Adventure, Forest Segways and Tree Top Junior.
Aberfoyle. In Short – it’s Zip Wire Heaven in Loch Lomond. Our first adventure in Scotland and what an impact it’s made. Stunning scenery of the surrounding Queen Elizabeth Forest Park in Aberfoyle (Stirlingshire) gives the course a jaw-dropping backdrop and makes for a great day out in Scotland.
Moors Valley. Best Tourism Attraction Experience 2012 at Bournemouth Tourism Awards. Set in a Great Park with Adventures for Everyone. If you’re looking for days out in Dorset, there’s no doubt you’ll leave Moors Valley Country Park (near Bournemouth) with a monkey sized grin.
Book your next adventure now.