Mark Warner Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is: Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Go Ape or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above.
6. The competition period starts Thursday 23rd April 9am until Sunday 31st May Midnight 2015.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason.
8. Holiday for 4 people to San Lucianu Beach Resort, Corsica. Includes flights, transfers, half board accommodation and free childcare for 2-17 year olds (chargeable from 2 months-2 years). Must be taken by the end of the summer 2015 season. The prize is for up to 4 people. Any additional people travelling as part of the group will be charged the advertised price at the point of booking. Please note the party will be put in a maximum of two rooms. Exclusion dates 23 May, 25 July – 28 August, 24 October.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternative.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner how and when the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as consent for your entry data to be used for promotional use by Go Ape and Mark Warner. Please be aware that should you receive further communications from Go Ape or its partners, you will be given the option to unsubscribe or opt out.