Go Ape and Yeo Valley have teamed up to give you the chance to win one out of five great Yeo Valley prize bundles including a cookbook, a cool bag of products and a tea towel – all delivered via chilled courier!
All you have to do is head over to the entry page here and fill out your details
It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Not sure who Yeo Valley are? Find out more about the UK’s largest organic brand making everything from Yogurts, Butter and Cream to Compote, Ice-cream and children’s products …
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. The promoter is: Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape, whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To effectively enter the prize draws you must be: (a) UK resident, (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Go Ape, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
4. The prize draw period is between 5th May – 19th May 2017.
5. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draws and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draws will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prizes with others of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
11. The winners will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prizes within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prizes from the winners and select replacement winners.
12. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prizes can be arranged for delivery.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draws will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering these prize draws, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The prize draws and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.