Winter is coming, in all its wild and woolly wondrousness. And we know just the place to get you sorted for the season.
With beautifully crafted women’s clothing, footwear and accessories, plus a range of men’s classics, White Stuff have been bringing a little joy to wardrobes since 1985.
Right now, they have all the cosy knits, toasty coats and brilliant boots you need to get through Winter. With a good dose of Fair Isle patterns, hand-drawn prints and cheery colours thrown in, there’s even a bit of sparkle for your evenings out (you know they’re coming!). To be in with a chance of winning £250 to spend at White Stuff just enter your details below:
1. The promoter is: Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Go Ape or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above.
6. The competition period finishes November 10 2016.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.
16. ‘For full gift card terms and conditions, see www.whitestuff.co.uk/giftcards’