One lucky member of our tribe will win a £500 voucher for Forest Holidays. Stay in a luxury cabin with a hot tub at one of 9 stunning UK locations. Explore the forest by day and chill out in your hot tub by night. The perfect break for couples, families and groups of friends. Enter now and make this your summer holiday this year.
Or why not save 10% this summer with Forest Holidays?
Enter code GAMAY16 at www.forestholidays.co.uk to save 10% off the price of your cabin. Offer expires 31 May 2016. Holidays must be taken by 31 August 2016.
Sorry this competition is now over.
Terms and conditions:
Competition: the winner will be awarded a £500 voucher for Forest Holidays. The voucher must be redeemed by 30 September 2016 and the holiday taken by 28 February 2017. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for money. The winner may purchase a cabin break for £500 and may choose to add to the prize fund if they wish. No change will be given if the full £500 is not spent on a break.
Offer: The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. It expires on 31 May 2016 and the holiday must be taken by 31 August 2016. The offer is off the price of the cabin only. Forest Holidays reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
1. The promoter is: Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Go Ape or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above.
6. The competition period runs until 31 May Midnight 2016.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.